Sandbox Love is growing! To handle the work load, we’re looking for a part-time Studio Manager to join the team and help keep everything organized. The position allows for flexibility in your schedule, but does require that most work be done in the Oakland office (near Lake Merritt Bart).
- Managing Schedules
- Managing Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Wedding Blog Outreach
- Lead Tracking
- Client / Lead Correspondence
- Equipment Packing
- Occasional Assistance on Shoots
- Business Organization
- Invoicing and Tracking Payments
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Extremely Organized
- Great with People
- Positive Attitude
- A genuine interest in the Wedding Industry and familiarity with the top blogs.
- Knowledge of Basic Photoshop / Design
- An interest in Photography or Filmmaking
- Social Media Fluency
The compensation begins at $15 an hour with room for growth. You will be working out of a studio that also functions as a commercial production company. It’s a pretty sweet spot with a gym, pool, and a bunch of fun creative people to hang out with.
Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and also include a note about why you’d be a good fit for the job. Thanks!